You are already a winner by being a part of the Giving Tree Village. Your nonprofit will be noticed by an estimated 40,000 visitors to Christmas in Davidson.
- Decorate your tree creatively to get noticed.
- Win prizes! Notice what prizes will be awarded this year and decorate your tree with the goal of winning one of the prizes.
- Get more votes (donations) by taking Giving Tree Village to social media!
- Reach out to your supporters – anyone can vote for your tree online – beginning with the start of Christmas in Davidson on November 30.
- Kids are often the “voters” at Christmas in Davidson. Decorate your tree to get the attention of the visiting children.
- Post a sign in your business or your friend’s business that includes a QR code that takes the voter directly to your tree at the Giving Tree Village.
- Email your supporters not just once, but several times, to ask for their support (donation) during Christmas in Davidson.
- After Christmas in Davidson you still have a few days to push your nonprofit and get the votes to count. Voting continues through December 3rd.
- Have fun – attend the Decorating Party on Sunday, November 26, from 1 – 3 p.m.
Remember: All votes are donations to your nonprofit!
No nonprofit will receive 2 prizes of any type. One prize per nonprofit.
Here are the superlatives for 2023 – Winners will receive $500
- Most representative of the nonprofit
- Most Educational
- Most Creative
- Most Festive
- Best hand-made decorations
- Kid’s Favorite